The Minions, chaotic and experimental “helpers” that are much better in creating mischief than actually helping. That is also the reason why they are more in trouble and surrounded in chaos than anything else.
So also with this Minion. Heedless a bookcase was overturned and the poor little guy was so flattend that he is now usefull only for one job, as a bookmark. Nevertheless, he still has a relaxed life and remains away and in safe distance to the rest of the other Minions and their chaos, that is, as away from chaos as is possible for Minions .
The depicted crochet Minion has a lenght from the head to the feet of 30 cm (11,81 inch). The Minion was crocheted using the “Schachenmayr Catania” yarn and a 2.5 mm metric crochet hook. The Minion body is easy adjustable in length to fit every booksize.
Crochet Pattern Content and Features
The crochet Minion bookmark comes in a great designed, structured and pictured PDF File in that known Supergurumi pattern quality, offering the following:
- Over 50+ pictures helping for an easy understand
- 10 page PDF! 8 pages of written and pictured instructions
- Print friendly pattern! Optimized and created to give the best overview and structur in the most compact and reading friendly design
Buy the Crochet Pattern
The Minion Bookmark crochet pattern is available on the Supergurumi Shop.
[su_button url=”http://www.supergurumi.com/shop” style=”flat” background=”#ff6392″ size=”15″ center=”yes” radius=”round” icon=”icon: shopping-cart”]Supergurumi Shop[/su_button]
ATTENTION: After completion of the bookmark there is a definite danger that friends, acquaintances and relatives want to “borrow” the bookmark and you are thus eventually forced to crochet many many more of these bookmarks to keep one for yourself.
FURTHER ATTENTION: Only the PDF Crochet Pattern is sold, not the finished crochet creation.
To crochet this Minion bookmark you need the following techniques and materials.
- Magic Ring
- Chain Stitch
- Slip Stitch
- Single Crochet Stitch
- Half Double Crochet Stitch
- Sewing / Weave In
Needed Materials and Tools
- Yarn colors: Yellow yarn for the body, black yarn for the gloves, shoes and ribbon, blue for the pants and grey for the glasses.
- 2.5 mm metric Crochet Hook
- Blunt Tapestry Needle
- Scissor and Polyfill
- 12 mm diameter Wiggly Eyes
- This pattern was crocheted using the “Schachenmayr Catania” yarn in the following colors: sonne/canary (# 208), schwarz/black (# 110), ocean/mallard (Nr. 400), silber/silver (# 172)
[su_button url=”http://www.supergurumi.com/shop” style=”flat” background=”#ff6392″ size=”15″ center=”yes” radius=”round” icon=”icon: shopping-cart”]I want this pattern![/su_button]