The Minions, chaotic and experimental “helpers” that are much better in creating mischief than actually helping. That is also the reason why they are more in trouble and surrounded in chaos than anything else.
So also with this Minion. Heedless a bookcase was overturned and the poor little guy was so flattend that he is now useful only for one job, as a bookmark. Nevertheless, he still has a relaxed life and remains away and in safe distance to the rest of the other Minions and their chaos, that is, as away from chaos as is possible for Minions.
Crochet Pattern Content
- The crochet pattern comes as a printable PDF and is available in English (US terminology) and German.
- The pattern is written in detail and extensively illustrated.
- Available as an Instant Download after purchase.
- The finished bookmark has a length of approximately 29 cm.
Minion Bookmark Crochet Pattern
- Magic Ring
- Chain Stitch
- Slip Stitch
- Single Crochet (sc)
- Half Double Crochet
- Color Change
Needed Materials and Tools
- 2.5 mm Crochet Hook
- 12 mm diameter Wiggly Eyes
- Stitch Marker
- Tapestry Needle
- Colors: black, blue, yellow, silver
- This pattern was crocheted using the „Schachenmayr Catania“ yarn (100% Cotton, Meterage: 125 m, Yarn Ball Weight: 50 g, Yarn Weight: Sport – 5ply / Fine (2)) in the following colors:
- Black (Schwarz (110)), Sun (Sonne (208)), Ocean (Ocean (400)), Silver (Silber (172))
All materials used are available on Amazon (Affiliate Link):