Este post también está disponible en: Español
Karl Cat is a speciality among the cats, because you know exactly what Karl wants and these are balls of wool.
As long as Karl has his ball of wool to play with, the world is fine for him and you can do whatever you want with him.
An idea for which Karl is great for when busy is a cat bookmark.
Crochet Pattern Content
- The crochet pattern comes as a printable PDF and is available in English (US terminology) and German.
- The pattern is written in detail and extensively illustrated.
- Available as an Instant Download after purchase.
- The finished bookmark has a length of approximately 31 cm.
Cat Bookmark Crochet Pattern
ATTENTION: The pattern, in whole or in parts, may not be published, resold, translated, changed or exchanged in any way whatsoever!
- Slip Knot
- Magic Ring
- Chain Stitch
- Single Crochet (sc)
- Half Double Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Treble Crochet
- Double Treble Crochet
- Color Change
Needed Materials and Tools
To order the materials click on the respective link (affiliate link).
- Colors: black, white, grey, pink, rose
- This pattern was crocheted using the “Schachenmayr Catania” yarn (100% Cotton, Meterage: 125 m, Yarn Ball Weight: 50 g, Yarn Weight: Sport – 5ply / Fine (2)) in the following colors:
- Black (Schwarz (110)), White (Weiß (106)), Stone (Stein (242)), Strawberry (Erdbeere (258)), Raspberry (Himbeer (256))
- 2.5 mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Stitch Marker