Este post también está disponible en: Español
Charly Chicken (Charly short for Charlene) was in her youth the number 1 among the laying hens. No matter when eggs were needed for easter to be painted or as a meal to be eaten fried, scrambled or cooked, Charly delivered.
But with age, the competitive pressure became too high and Charly decided to pursue a somewhat calmer occupation.
Nowadays you can find Charly Chicken lying comfortably between books and enjoying her retirement as a bookmark.
Crochet Pattern Content
- The crochet pattern comes as a printable PDF and is available in English (US terminology) and German.
- The pattern is written in detail and extensively illustrated.
- Available as an Instant Download after purchase.
- The finished bookmark has a length of approximately 29 cm.
Chicken Bookmark Crochet Pattern
ATTENTION: The pattern, in whole or in parts, may not be published, resold, translated, changed or exchanged in any way whatsoever!
- Slip Knot
- Magic Ring
- Chain Stitch
- Slip Stitch
- Single Crochet (sc)
- Half Double Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Crochet into Front and Back Loop
- Color Change
Needed Materials and Tools
To order the materials click on the respective link (affiliate link).
- Colors: black, white, red, bright yellow, orange
- This pattern was crocheted using the “Schachenmayr Catania” yarn (100% Cotton, Meterage: 125 m, Yarn Ball Weight: 50 g, Yarn Weight: Sport – 5ply / Fine (2)) in the following colors:
- Black (Schwarz (110)), White (Weiß (106)), Signal Red (Signalrot (115)), Vanilla (Vanille (403)), Mango (Mango (411))
- 2.5 mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Stitch Marker