Charly Chicken (Charly short for Charlene) was in her youth the number 1 among the laying hens. No matter when eggs were needed for easter to be painted or as a meal to be eaten fried, scrambled or cooked, Charly delivered.
But with age, the competitive pressure became too high and Charly decided to pursue a somewhat calmer occupation.
Nowadays you can find Charly Chicken lying comfortably between books and enjoying her retirement as a bookmark.
Crochet Pattern Content
- The crochet pattern comes as a printable PDF and is available in English (US terminology) and German.
- The pattern is written in detail and extensively illustrated.
- Available as an Instant Download after purchase.
- The finished bookmark has a length of approximately 29 cm.
Chicken Bookmark Crochet Pattern
- Magic Ring
- Chain Stitch
- Slip Stitch
- Single Crochet (sc)
- Half Double Crochet
- Color Change
Needed Materials and Tools
- 2.5 mm Crochet Hook
- Stitch Marker
- Tapestry Needle
- Colors: white, black, red, brigth yellow, orange
- This pattern was crocheted using the „Schachenmayr Catania“ yarn (100% Cotton, Meterage: 125 m, Yarn Ball Weight: 50 g, Yarn Weight: Sport – 5ply / Fine (2)) in the following colors:
- White (Weiß (106)), BLack (Schwarz (110)), Signal Red (Signalrot (115), Vanilla (Vanille (403)), Mango (Mango (411))
All materials used are available on Amazon (Affiliate Link):