Ella Elefant is a text book example of a pachyderm. She is calm, serene and happy with her carefree lifestyle. Nevertheless, she has found an activity where she can help some people out by simply lying around and and being lazy
So Ella spends the whole day as a helpful bookmark so that the last read page of your favorite book will never be forgotten.
Crochet Pattern Content
- The crochet pattern comes as a printable PDF and is available in English (US terminology) and German.
- The pattern is written in detail and extensively illustrated.
- Available as an Instant Download after purchase.
- The finished bookmark has a length of approximately 32 cm.
Elephant Bookmark Crochet Pattern
- Slip Knot
- Magic Ring
- Chain Stitch
- Slip Stitch
- Single Crochet (sc)
- Color Change
Needed Materials and Tools
To order the materials click on the respective link (ad link)
- Colors: black, white, green
- This pattern was crocheted using the “Schachenmayr Catania” yarn (100% Cotton, Meterage: 125 m, Yarn Ball Weight: 50 g, Yarn Weight: Sport – 5ply / Fine (2)) in the following colors:
- Black (Schwarz (110)), White (Weiß (106)), Nature (Natur (105)), Stone (Stein (242)), Silver (Silber (172))
- 2.5 mm Crochet Hook
- 6 mm Safety Eyes
- Tapestry Needle
- Stitch Marker