The Platypus, the wildest evolutionary cocktail that nature has ever produced. Everything you find great and fascinating about other animals you now have in one animal.
You like beaks, but not birds? Check! You find webbed toes fascinating, but don’t like reptiles? Check! You like mammals, but you want your dream mammal to lay eggs instead of giving birth to children like the rest of the mammal world? Check!
If you also want to have your onw little platypus to enjoy the wild wonders of evolution every day, then you can crochet this platypus yourself.
Crochet Pattern Content
- The crochet pattern comes as a printable PDF and is available in English (US terminology) and German.
- The pattern is written in detail and extensively illustrated.
- Available as an Instant Download after purchase.
- The finished bookmark has a length of approximately 29 cm.
Platypus Bookmark Crochet Pattern
- Magic Ring
- Chain Stitch
- Slip Stitch
- Single Crochet (sc)
- Half Double Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Treble Crochet
- Color Change
Needed Materials and Tools
- 2.5 mm Crochet Hook
- 6 mm Safety Eyes
- Stitch Marker
- Tapestry Needle
- Colors: white, black, dark brown, light brown
- This pattern was crocheted using the „Schachenmayr Catania“ yarn (100% Cotton, Meterage: 125 m, Yarn Ball Weight: 50 g, Yarn Weight: Sport – 5ply / Fine (2)) in the following colors:
- White (Weiß (106)), Black (Schwarz (110)), Maroon (Marone (157)), Coffee (Kaffee (162))
All materials used are available on Amazon (Affiliate Link):