Larry Lobster escaped from the boiling water in the pot only by a feigning death and then pinching the cook.
Larry is clearly not meant to run away quickly on land, which is why he hid in the library adjoining the restaurant.
Larry still lies there today, out of fear of the cook, and gives himself away as a helpful lobster bookmark, until one day, hopefully, he finds his way back to the sea.
Crochet Pattern Content
- The crochet pattern comes as a printable PDF and is available in English (US terminology) and German.
- The pattern is written in detail and extensively illustrated.
- Available as an Instant Download after purchase.
- The finished bookmark has a length of approximately 32 cm.
Lobster Bookmark Crochet Pattern
- Magic Ring
- Chain Stitch
- Slip Stitch
- Single Crochet (sc)
- Half Double Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Color Change
Needed Materials and Tools
- 2.5 mm Crochet Hook
- Stitch Marker
- Tapestry Needle
- Colors: white, black, red
- This pattern was crocheted using the „Schachenmayr Catania“ yarn (100% Cotton, Meterage: 125 m, Yarn Ball Weight: 50 g, Yarn Weight: Sport – 5ply / Fine (2)) in the following colors:
- White (Weiß (106)), Black (Schwarz (110)), Signal Red (Signalrot (115))
All materials used are available on Amazon (Affiliate Link):