While many human youngsters want to move from the village to the city as soon as they are old enough, it was the same for Muriel Mermaid. She couldn’t wait to leave her little underwater village as soon as she had the chance.
But Muriel wasn’t drawn to Atlantis, she wanted to see the land, breathe the air and hang around among the two-legged people.
In the end Muriel did this and found a job, thanks to her slim appearance as a professional bookmark. After all, you have to work everywhere to pay for accommodation and the daily portion of seaweed.
Crochet Pattern Content
- The crochet pattern comes as a printable PDF and is available in English (US terminology) and German.
- The pattern is written in detail and extensively illustrated.
- Available as an Instant Download after purchase.
- The finished bookmark has a length of approximately 34 cm.
Mermaid Bookmark Crochet Pattern
- Magic Ring
- Chain Stitch
- Slip Stitch
- Single Crochet (sc)
- Half Double Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Loop Stitch
- Color Change
Needed Materials and Tools
- 2.5 mm Crochet Hook
- Stitch Marker
- Tapestry Needle
- Colors: black, white, lilac, beige, bright blue, dark blue, dark green
- This pattern was crocheted using the „Schachenmayr Catania“ yarn (100% Cotton, Meterage: 125 m, Yarn Ball Weight: 50 g, Yarn Weight: Sport – 5ply / Fine (2)) in the following colors:
- Black (Schwarz (110)), White (Weiß (106)), Lilac (Flieder (226)), Soft Apricot (Sorft Apricot (263)), Jade (Jade (253)), Agave (Agave (244)), Capri (Capri (384))
All materials used are available on Amazon (Affiliate Link):