Sam Santa is the 3 minutes younger twin brother of Santa Claus and joined his brother’s business back then. As a doppelganger he took over advertising appearances, interviews and other public appearances for his brother.
The reason why Sam got into the Christmas business was to bring joy to young and old and to put a smile on their faces and not just to serve as an interview and advertising double for his brother.
Since his brother gets along well without him and there are more than enough Santa Claus doubles nowadays, Sam decided to take a new job as a professional bookmark.
Not only can he finally look the presentee in the face every day, but he helps all bookworms by his mere presence.
Crochet Pattern Content
- The crochet pattern comes as a printable PDF and is available in English (US terminology) and German.
- The pattern is written in detail and extensively illustrated.
- Available as an Instant Download after purchase.
- The finished bookmark has a length of approximately 33 cm.
Santa Bookmark Crochet Pattern
- Slip Knot
- Magic Ring
- Chain Stitch
- Slip Stitch
- Single Crochet (sc)
- Half Double Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Treble Crochet
- Color Change
Needed Materials and Tools
To order the materials click on the respective link (ad link)
- Colors: black, white, beige, red
- This pattern was crocheted using the “Schachenmayr Catania” yarn (100% Cotton, Meterage: 125 m, Yarn Ball Weight: 50 g, Yarn Weight: Sport – 5ply / Fine (2)) in the following colors:
- Black (Schwarz (110)), White (Weiß (106)), Soft Apricot (Soft Apricot (263)), Signal Red (Signalrot (115))
- 2.5 mm Crochet Hook
- 6 mm Safety Eyes
- Tapestry Needle
- Stitch Marker