The Book Bunny, favourite dish carrot gratin and the former fastest scamper in the forest. He recently settled down or rather laid himself flat, taken a carrot with him and is now helping bookworms to remember the last page they read. Even if it is a flat job, the book rabbit does the service gladly.
The Crochet Bunny Bookmark has everything a real bunny needs, a fluffy tail, big spoony ears, rabbit teeth and the mandatory carrot.
Crochet Pattern Content
- The crochet pattern comes as a printable PDF and is available in English (US terminology) and German.
- The pattern is written in detail and extensively illustrated.
- Available as an Instant Download after purchase.
- The finished bookmark has a length of approximately 34 cm.
Bunny Bookmark Crochet Pattern
- Slip Knot
- Magic Ring
- Chain Stitch
- Slip Stitch
- Single Crochet (sc)
- Half Double Crochet
- Color Change
Needed Materials and Tools
To order the materials click on the respective link (ad link)
- Colors: black, white, green
- This pattern was crocheted using the “Schachenmayr Catania” yarn (100% Cotton, Meterage: 125 m, Yarn Ball Weight: 50 g, Yarn Weight: Sport – 5ply / Fine (2)) in the following colors:
- Black (Schwarz (110)), White (Weiß (106)), Taupe (Taupe (254)), Marsala Red (Marsalarot (396)), Gold (Gold (249)), Apple (Apfel (205))
- 2.5 mm Crochet Hook
- 6 mm Safety Eyes
- Tapestry Needle
- Stitch Marker