The Book Bunny, favourite dish carrot gratin and the former fastest scamper in the forrest. He recently settled down or rather laid himself flat, taken a carrot with him and is now helping bookwarms to remember the last page they read. Even if it is a flat job, the book rabbit does the service gladly.
The Crochet Bunny Bookmark has everything a real bunny needs, a fluffy tail, big spoony ears, rabbit teeth and the mandatory carrot.
The depicted crochet bunny has a lenght from the top of the ear down to the feet of 37 cm (14,56 inch). The bunny was crocheted using the “Schachenmayr Catania” yarn and a 2.5 mm metric crochet hook. The bookmark is easy adjustable in length to fit every book.
Crochet Pattern Content and Features
The crochet bunny bookmark comes in a great designed, structured and pictured PDF File in that known Supergurumi pattern quality, offering the following:
- Over 90+ pictures helping for an easy understand
- 13 page PDF! 11 pages of written and pictured instructions
- Print friendly pattern! Optimized and created to give the best overview and structur in the most compact and reading friendly design
Buy the Crochet Pattern
The Book Bunny crochet pattern is available on the Supergurumi Shop.
[su_button url=”https://www.supergurumi.com/shop” style=”flat” background=”#ff6392″ size=”15″ center=”yes” radius=”round” icon=”icon: shopping-cart”]Supergurumi Shop[/su_button]
ATTENTION: After completion of the bookmark there is a definite danger that friends, acquaintances and relatives want to “borrow” the bookmark and you are thus eventually forced to crochet many many more of these bookmarks to keep one for yourself.
FURTHER ATTENTION: Only the PDF Crochet Pattern is sold, not the finished crochet creation.
To crochet this bunny bookmark you need the following techniques and materials.
- Magic Ring
- Chain Stitch
- Single Crochet Stitch
- Half Double Crochet Stitch
- Sewing / Weave In
Needed Materials and Tools
- Yarn colors: Brown yarn for the body and the ears, white yarn for the eyes and the fluffy tail, green and yellow/orange yarn for the carrot, black yarn for the mouth and pupils and red yarn for the tongue.
- 2.5 mm metric Crochet Hook
- Blunt Tapestry Needle
- Scissor and Polyfill
- This pattern was crocheted using the “Schachenmayr Catania” yarn in the following colors: marsalarot/rose (# 208), schwarz/black (# 110), weiß/white (# 106), gold/gold (# 249), taupe/taupe (# 254), apfel/apple green (# 205)
[su_button url=”https://www.supergurumi.com/shop” style=”flat” background=”#ff6392″ size=”15″ center=”yes” radius=”round” icon=”icon: shopping-cart”]I want this pattern![/su_button]