The Page-Snake is a completely harmless snake that is not toxic at all and primary interested in spending her time in librarys and reading books. The Page-Snake is also more than often willing to help human bookworms out as a bookmark and help them remembering their last read page.
But the Page-Snake is not only a great bookmark but can take many other forms and shapes. Thanks to 2 easy applicable patterns the final shape and curving of the snake can easily be modified and can even turned into a snake scarf when crocheted with bigger yarn and/or crochet hook.
The depicted crochet snake has a lenght from the nostrils to the end of the tail of 33 cm (13 inch). The snake was crocheted using the “Schachenmayr Catania” yarn and a 2.5 mm metric crochet hook. The snake body is easy adjustable in length and how it twists and curves.
Crochet Pattern Content and Features
The crochet snake bookmark comes in a great designed, structured and pictured PDF File in that known Supergurumi pattern quality, offering the following:
- Over 50+ pictures helping for an easy understand
- 10 page PDF! 8 pages of written and pictured instructions
- Print friendly pattern! Optimized and created to give the best overview and structur in the most compact and reading friendly design
Buy the Crochet Pattern
The Snake Bookmark crochet pattern is available on the Supergurumi Shop.
[su_button url=”https://www.supergurumi.com/shop” style=”flat” background=”#ff6392″ size=”15″ center=”yes” radius=”round” icon=”icon: shopping-cart”]Supergurumi Shop[/su_button]
ATTENTION: After completion of the bookmark there is a definite danger that friends, acquaintances and relatives want to “borrow” the bookmark and you are thus eventually forced to crochet many many more of these bookmarks to keep one for yourself.
FURTHER ATTENTION: Only the PDF Crochet Pattern is sold, not the finished crochet creation.
To crochet this snake bookmark you need the following techniques and materials.
- Magic Ring
- Chain Stitch
- Single Crochet Stitch
- Half Double Crochet Stitch
- Double Crochet Stitch
- Treble Crochet Stitch
- Sewing / Weave In
Needed Materials and Tools
- Yarn colors: The Page-Snake looks great in all colors, single colored or using your own individual color changes. In this pattern the snake was crocheted using blue, black and silver yarn for the snakeskin pattern, red yarn for the tongue and yellow yarn for the eyes.
- 2.5 mm metric Crochet Hook
- Blunt Tapestry Needle
- This pattern was crocheted using the “Schachenmayr Catania” yarn in the following colors: schwarz/black (# 110), marsalarot/rose (# 396), gold/gold (# 249), pfau/turquoise (# 146), silber/silver (# 172)
[su_button url=”https://www.supergurumi.com/shop” style=”flat” background=”#ff6392″ size=”15″ center=”yes” radius=”round” icon=”icon: shopping-cart”]I want this pattern![/su_button]