The Page-Snake is a completely harmless snake that is not toxic at all and primary interested in spending her time in libraries and reading books. The Page-Snake is also more than often willing to help human bookworms out as a bookmark and help them remembering their last read page.
But the Page-Snake is not only a great bookmark but can take many other forms and shapes. Thanks to two easily applicable patterns the final shape and curving of the snake can easily be modified and can even turned into a snake scarf when crocheted with bigger yarn and/or crochet hook.
Crochet Pattern Content
- The crochet pattern comes as a printable PDF and is available in English (US terminology) and German.
- The pattern is written in detail and extensively illustrated.
- Available as an Instant Download after purchase.
- The finished bookmark has a length of approximately 32 cm.
Snake Bookmark Crochet Pattern
- Slip Knot
- Magic Ring
- Chain Stitch
- Slip Stitch
- Single Crochet (sc)
- Half Double Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Treble Crochet
- Color Change
Needed Materials and Tools
To order the materials click on the respective link (ad link)
- Colors: black, white, yellow, blue, silver, red
- This pattern was crocheted using the “Schachenmayr Catania” yarn (100% Cotton, Meterage: 125 m, Yarn Ball Weight: 50 g, Yarn Weight: Sport – 5ply / Fine (2)) in the following colors:
- Black (Schwarz (110)), White (Weiß (106)), Silver (Silber (172)), Gold (Gold (249)), Peacock (Pfau (146)), Marsala Red (Marsalarot (396))
- 2.5 mm Crochet Hook
- 6 mm Safety Eyes
- Tapestry Needle
- Stitch Marker