The Book-Frog, once the reigning fly-catcher in his swamp, steady member of the croak orchestra and bookish. Unfortunately, reading was also his undoing, as he was once so engrossed in a book that he did not noticed the closing of the book by its owner.
The bad is that he does not get much reading done since that incident but serves now mainly as a great looking bookmark. The good is that he can stay now all the time close to his beloved books. Always look on the bright side of life.
Crochet Pattern Content
- The crochet pattern comes as a printable PDF and is available in English (US terminology) and German.
- The pattern is written in detail and extensively illustrated.
- Available as an Instant Download after purchase.
- The finished bookmark has a length of approximately 30 cm.
Frog Bookmark Crochet Pattern
- Slip Knot
- Magic Ring
- Chain Stitch
- Slip Stitch
- Single Crochet (sc)
- Half Double Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Color Change
Needed Materials and Tools
To order the materials click on the respective link (ad link)
- Colors: black, white, green, red
- This pattern was crocheted using the “Schachenmayr Catania” yarn (100% Cotton, Meterage: 125 m, Yarn Ball Weight: 50 g, Yarn Weight: Sport – 5ply / Fine (2)) in the following colors:
- Black (Schwarz (110)), White (Weiß (106)), Khaki (Khaki (212)), Marsala Red (Marsalarot (396))
- 2.5 mm Crochet Hook
- 6 mm Safety Eyes
- Tapestry Needle
- Stitch Marker