The Book-Frog, once the reigning fly-catcher in his swamp, steady member of the croak orchestra and bookish. Unfortunately, reading was also his undoing, as he was once so engrossed in a book that he did not noticed the closing of the book by its owner.
The bad is that he does not get much reading done since that incident but serves now mainly as a great looking bookmark. The good is that he can stay now all the time close to his beloved books. Always look on the bright side of life.
The depicted crochet frog bookmark has a lenght from the head to the feet of 30 cm (11,81 inch). The frog was crocheted using the “Schachenmayr Catania” yarn and a 2.5 mm metric crochet hook. The frog body is easy adjustable in length to fit every booksize.
Crochet Pattern Content and Features
The crochet frog bookmark comes in a great designed, structured and pictured PDF File in that known Supergurumi pattern quality, offering the following:
- Over 50+ pictures helping for an easy understand
- 10 page PDF! 8 pages of written and pictured instructions
- Print friendly pattern! Optimized and created to give the best overview and structur in the most compact and reading friendly design
Buy the Crochet Pattern
The Frog Bookmark crochet pattern is available on the Supergurumi Shop.
[su_button url=”https://www.supergurumi.com/shop” style=”flat” background=”#ff6392″ size=”15″ center=”yes” radius=”round” icon=”icon: shopping-cart”]Supergurumi Shop[/su_button]
ATTENTION: After completion of the bookmark there is a definite danger that friends, acquaintances and relatives want to “borrow” the bookmark and you are thus eventually forced to crochet many many more of these bookmarks to keep one for yourself.
FURTHER ATTENTION: Only the PDF Crochet Pattern is sold, not the finished crochet creation.
To crochet this frog bookmark you need the following techniques and materials.
- Magic Ring
- Chain Stitch
- Slip Stitch
- Single Crochet Stitch
- Double Crochet Stitch
- Sewing / Weave In
Needed Materials and Tools
- Yarn colors: Green yarn for the body, head, arms and legs, black yarn for the mouth and pupils, white yarn for the eyes and red yarn for the tongue.
- 2.5 mm metric Crochet Hook
- Blunt Tapestry Needle
- Scissor and Polyfill
- This pattern was crocheted using the “Schachenmayr Catania” yarn in the following colors: khaki/kiwi (# 212), schwarz/black (# 110), weiß/white (# 106), marsalarot/rose (# 208)
[su_button url=”https://www.supergurumi.com/shop” style=”flat” background=”#ff6392″ size=”15″ center=”yes” radius=”round” icon=”icon: shopping-cart”]I want this pattern![/su_button]