Clarke Crocodile loved his quiet life in the swamps of New Orleans, warming himself in the sun on the shores, snatching a little snack from the shore every now and then, and then letting the plover clean his teeth in peace.
As relaxed as life was for Clarke, it was lonely too, because he was the only crocodile in his swamp.
So finally the day came when Clarke decided to go ashore and seek company. Even if he had to change his diet a little, he is happier today than ever before and a welcome guest at every bookworm’s house.
Crochet Pattern Content
- The crochet pattern comes as a printable PDF and is available in English (US terminology) and German.
- The pattern is written in detail and extensively illustrated.
- Available as an Instant Download after purchase.
- The finished bookmark has a length of approximately 28 cm.
Crocodile Bookmark Crochet Pattern
- Magic Ring
- Chain Stitch
- Slip Stitch
- Single Crochet (sc)
- Half Double Crochet
Needed Materials and Tools
- 2.5 mm Crochet Hook
- Stitch Marker
- Tapestry Needle
- Colors: black, white, red, green, dark green
- This pattern was crocheted using the „Schachenmayr Catania“ yarn (100% Cotton, Meterage: 125 m, Yarn Ball Weight: 50 g, Yarn Weight: Sport – 5ply / Fine (2)) in the following colors:
- Black (Schwarz (110)), White (Weiß (106)), Marsala Red (Marsalarot (396)), Agave (Agave (157)), Moss (Moos (412))
All materials used are available on Amazon (Affiliate Link):