Este post también está disponible en: Español
Sheila Shark felt life as a shark was enormously dangerous, after she had to learn that her fins are allegedly regarded as delicacy.
Therefore it was time to leave the oceans as soon as possible to be safe from possible gourmets.
Sheila thought about where she could never be found and finally ended up between dust-dry book pages, on dry land, as a dry bookmark in hopefully not so dry books.
Crochet Pattern Content
- The crochet pattern comes as a printable PDF and is available in English (US terminology) and German.
- The pattern is written in detail and extensively illustrated.
- Available as an Instant Download after purchase.
- The finished bookmark has a length of approximately 33 cm.
Shark Bookmark Crochet Pattern
ATTENTION: The pattern, in whole or in parts, may not be published, resold, translated, changed or exchanged in any way whatsoever!
- Slip Knot
- Magic Ring
- Chain Stitch
- Slip Stitch
- Single Crochet (sc)
- Half Double Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Treble Crochet
Needed Materials and Tools
To order the materials click on the respective link (affiliate link).
- Colors: black, white, grey, silver
- This pattern was crocheted using the “Schachenmayr Catania” yarn (100% Cotton, Meterage: 125 m, Yarn Ball Weight: 50 g, Yarn Weight: Sport – 5ply / Fine (2)) in the following colors:
- Black (Schwarz (110)), White (Weiß (106)), Stone (Stein (242)), Silver (Silber (172))
- 2.5 mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Stitch Marker