One day the life in a 10.000 Flamingo strong colony at the Atlantic coast became too much for Franny Flamingo.
As much as she liked the presence of all her friends, family and thousands of unknown flamingos, Franny is a quiet and cozy companion who rather likes to retire to read a good book alone.
This was also the reason why she left the coast and started a new career as a helpful bookmark. This way she can spend more time with her favorite books and live in a quieter social environment.
Crochet Pattern Content
- The crochet pattern comes as a printable PDF and is available in English (US terminology) and German.
- The pattern is written in detail and extensively illustrated.
- Available as an Instant Download after purchase.
- The finished bookmark has a length of approximately 32 cm.
Flamingo Bookmark Crochet Pattern
- Magic Ring
- Chain Stitch
- Single Crochet (sc)
- Half Double Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Treble Crochet
- Double Treble Crochet
- Color Change
Needed Materials and Tools
- 2.5 mm Crochet Hook
- Stitch Marker
- Tapestry Needle
- Colors: white, black, beige, dark rose, rose
- This pattern was crocheted using the „Schachenmayr Catania“ yarn (100% Cotton, Meterage: 125 m, Yarn Ball Weight: 50 g, Yarn Weight: Sport – 5ply / Fine (2)) in the following colors:
- White (Weiß (106)), Black (Schwarz (110)), Soft Apricot (Soft Apricot (263)), Camellia (Kamelie (252)), Rose (Rosa (246))
All materials used are available on Amazon (Affiliate Link):