Felicity Sloth has finally found her dream job. Felicity has always been the laziest of the lazy and even the normal sloth life was too hectic and nerve-racking for her.
That’s why the joy was immeasurable when she read about a job as a bookmark in the local library.
Felicity can now finally just lie around without having to bend a single finger. Not only does she not have to do anything anymore but she even helps young and old bookworms to find their last read page.
Crochet Pattern Content
- The crochet pattern comes as a printable PDF and is available in English (US terminology) and German.
- The pattern is written in detail and extensively illustrated.
- Available as an Instant Download after purchase.
- The finished bookmark has a length of approximately 36 cm.
Sloth Bookmark Crochet Pattern
- Slip Knot
- Magic Ring
- Chain Stitch
- Slip Stitch
- Single Crochet (sc)
- Double Crochet
- Color Change
Needed Materials and Tools
To order the materials click on the respective link (ad link)
- Colors: black, white, light brown, dark brown, beige
- This pattern was crocheted using the “Schachenmayr Catania” yarn (100% Cotton, Meterage: 125 m, Yarn Ball Weight: 50 g, Yarn Weight: Sport – 5ply / Fine (2)) in the following colors:
- Black (Schwarz (110)), White (Weiß (106)), Maroon (Marone (157)), Coffee (Kaffee (162)), Sand (Sand (404))
- 2.5 mm Crochet Hook
- 6 mm Safety Eyes
- Tapestry Needle
- Stitch Marker