Gloria Giraffe has always been the shortest in the herd. While all her fellows have a height of 4 to 6 meters, Gloria, as a full-grown giraffe, only reaches a tiny 32 cm.
Gloria knew that she couldn’t survive in the savannah with her rather small body size, so a new job had to be found to fit her proportions.
So it finally happened that Gloria found the perfect job fitting her small and slim appearance. So Gloria now works as a helpful bookmark for anyone who needs help remembering the last page read in his favorite book.
Crochet Pattern Content
- The crochet pattern comes as a printable PDF and is available in English (US terminology) and German.
- The pattern is written in detail and extensively illustrated.
- Available as an Instant Download after purchase.
- The finished bookmark has a length of approximately 32 cm.
Giraffe Bookmark Crochet Pattern
- Slip Knot
- Magic Ring
- Chain Stitch
- Slip Stitch
- Single Crochet (sc)
- Half Double Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Color Change
Needed Materials and Tools
To order the materials click on the respective link (ad link)
- Colors: black, white, brown, yellow
- This pattern was crocheted using the “Schachenmayr Catania” yarn (100% Cotton, Meterage: 125 m, Yarn Ball Weight: 50 g, Yarn Weight: Sport – 5ply / Fine (2)) in the following colors:
- Black (Schwarz (110)), White (Weiß (106)), Gold (Gold (249)), Chestnut (Marone (157))
- 2.5 mm Crochet Hook
- 6 mm Safety Eyes
- Tapestry Needle
- Stitch Marker