Lions, the second largest cat species in the world and one of the few species that live in a pack. Even if lions appreciate the presence of others compared to their conspecifics, there are some exceptions.
One of these exceptions is Luis Lion. Luis has always been a loner and preferred to spend the sunny and warm day in the savannah under a tree with a good book rather than going on sweaty and bloodthirsty hunts.
So it finally came that he made his hobby to his profession and from now on he prefers to help out in comfortable books as a bookmark instead of running his paws sore in the heat of Africa.
Crochet Pattern Content
- The crochet pattern comes as a printable PDF and is available in English (US terminology) and German.
- The pattern is written in detail and extensively illustrated.
- Available as an Instant Download after purchase.
- The finished bookmark has a length of approximately 34 cm.
Lion Bookmark Crochet Pattern
- Magic Ring
- Chain Stitch
- Slip Stitch
- Single Crochet (sc)
- Half Double Crochet
- Color Change
Needed Materials and Tools
- 2.5 mm Crochet Hook
- 6 mm Safety Eyes
- Stitch Marker
- Tapestry Needle
- Colors: black, white, bright brown, dark brown, beige
- This pattern was crocheted using the „Schachenmayr Catania“ yarn (100% Cotton, Meterage: 125 m, Yarn Ball Weight: 50 g, Yarn Weight: Sport – 5ply / Fine (2)) in the following colors:
- White (Weiß (106)), Black (Schwarz (110)), Maroon (Marone (157)), Linen (Leinen (248)), Sand (Sand (404)), Coffee (Kaffee (162))
All materials used are available on Amazon (Affiliate Link):