Once the most aspiring professional liana wrestler in the jungle, now the flattest monkey in the bookstore. Milo Monkey had a great career ahead of him, but had to retire due to a slipped disk from swinging lianas and is now pursuing his second passion, books.
Milo now spends most of his time in libraries and is now fully committed to helping young and old finding the last read page.
Crochet Pattern Content
- The crochet pattern comes as a printable PDF and is available in English (US terminology) and German.
- The pattern is written in detail and extensively illustrated.
- Available as an Instant Download after purchase.
- The finished bookmark has a length of approximately 33 cm.
Monkey Bookmark Crochet Pattern
- Slip Knot
- Magic Ring
- Chain Stitch
- Slip Stitch
- Single Crochet (sc)
- Half Double Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Color Change
Needed Materials and Tools
To order the materials click on the respective link (ad link)
- Colors: black, white, yellow, brown, beige
- This pattern was crocheted using the “Schachenmayr Catania” yarn (100% Cotton, Meterage: 125 m, Yarn Ball Weight: 50 g, Yarn Weight: Sport – 5ply / Fine (2)) in the following colors:
- Black (Schwarz (110)), White (Weiß (106)), Sun (Sonne (208)), Sand (Sand (404)), Maroon (Marone (157))
- 2.5 mm Crochet Hook
- 6 mm Safety Eyes
- Tapestry Needle
- Stitch Marker