Elmer Unicorn is, in spite of his color and race, a splendid appearance, but Elmer is a very introverted unicorn.
Therefore Elmer decided to take on a very relaxed, calm and personal work, which does not involve too many strangers.
And so Elmer is nowadays a helpful unicorn bookmark in one book or another.
Of course Elmer was deeply pleased to get complete support from his best friend Paul Horse, who is now also working in the same field.
Crochet Pattern Content
- The crochet pattern comes as a printable PDF and is available in English (US terminology) and German.
- The pattern is written in detail and extensively illustrated.
- Available as an Instant Download after purchase.
- The finished bookmark has a length of approximately 29 cm.
Unicorn Bookmark Crochet Pattern
- Slip Knot
- Magic Ring
- Chain Stitch
- Single Crochet (sc)
- Half Double Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Color Change
Needed Materials and Tools
To order the materials click on the respective link (ad link)
- Colors: black, white, rose, silver, lilac, pink, bright pink, purple, blue, dark blue, turquoise, petrol
- This pattern was crocheted using the “Schachenmayr Catania” yarn (100% Cotton, Meterage: 125 m, Yarn Ball Weight: 50 g, Yarn Weight: Sport – 5ply / Fine (2)) in the following colors:
- Black (Schwarz (110)), White (Weiß (106)), Rose (Rosa (246)), Mallow (Malve (399)), Silver (Silber (172)), Strawberry (Erdbeere (258)), Fresia (Fresie (251)), Phlox (Phlox (282)), Capri (Capri (384)), Royal (Royal (201)), Jade (Jade (253)), Petrol (Petrol (391))
- 2.5 mm Crochet Hook
- 6 mm Safety Eyes
- Tapestry Needle
- Stitch Marker