Olivia Eule works the night shift by nature. Unlike her conspecifics, however, she is not really happy with it and would rather sleep at night and hunt during the day. Unfortunately, this is not an option for Olivia, as her prey is unfortunately nocturnal itself.
That’s why Olivia now works in libraries during the day as a bookmark, lies around relaxed and buys food from her salary during the day to saves herself the nightly hunting.
Crochet Pattern Content
- The crochet pattern comes as a printable PDF and is available in English (US terminology) and German.
- The pattern is written in detail and extensively illustrated.
- Available as an Instant Download after purchase.
- The finished bookmark has a length of approximately 28 cm.
Owl Bookmark Crochet Pattern
- Magic Ring
- Chain Stitch
- Slip Stitch
- Single Crochet (sc)
- Half Double Crochet
- Double Crochet
Needed Materials and Tools
- 2.5 mm Crochet Hook
- Stitch Marker
- Tapestry Needle
- Colors: black, white, dark brown, light brown, yellow, beige
- This pattern was crocheted using the „Schachenmayr Catania“ yarn (100% Cotton, Meterage: 125 m, Yarn Ball Weight: 50 g, Yarn Weight: Sport – 5ply / Fine (2)) in the following colors:
- White (Weiß (106)), Black (Schwarz (110)), Camel (Camel (179)), Maroon (Marone (157)), Coffee (Kaffee (162)), Gold (Gold (249))
All materials used are available on Amazon (Affiliate Link):