Pete Peacock comes from a society in which the phrase “setting in scene” was lived and expected day in and day out.
Pete was much more interested in the literary arts than in the purely external daily presentation of his fellow peacocks.
So instead of sticking his nose into books, Pete decided to put his body into books and spend the rest of his life as a bookmark.
Crochet Pattern Content
- The crochet pattern comes as a printable PDF and is available in English (US terminology) and German.
- The pattern is written in detail and extensively illustrated.
- Available as an Instant Download after purchase.
- The finished bookmark has a length of approximately 37 cm.
Peacock Bookmark Crochet Pattern
- Magic Ring
- Chain Stitch
- Slip Stitch
- Single Crochet (sc)
- Half Double Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Loop Stitch
- Color Change
Needed Materials and Tools
- 2.5 mm Crochet Hook
- Stitch Marker
- Tapestry Needle
- Colors: white, black, beige, bright blue, dark blue, blackblue, yellow, turquoise
- This pattern was crocheted using the „Schachenmayr Catania“ yarn (100% Cotton, Meterage: 125 m, Yarn Ball Weight: 50 g, Yarn Weight: Sport – 5ply / Fine (2)) in the following colors:
- White (Weiß (106)), Black (Schwarz (110)), Linen (Leinen (248)), Royal (Royal (201)), Marine (Marine (124)), Gold (Gold (249)), Peacock (Pfau (146)), Jade (Jade (253))
All materials used are available on Amazon (Affiliate Link):