Paul Horse and Elmer Unicorn have always been best friends. Even though Elmer may be a little more eye-catching with his colors, Paul has always been the more extroverted of the two.
Therefore Paul decided to support his best buddy Elmer after he decided to start a quiet life as a bookmark.
Crochet Pattern Content
- The crochet pattern comes as a printable PDF and is available in English (US terminology) and German.
- The pattern is written in detail and extensively illustrated.
- Available as an Instant Download after purchase.
- The finished bookmark has a length of approximately 29 cm.
Horse Bookmark Crochet Pattern
- Slip Knot
- Magic Ring
- Chain Stitch
- Single Crochet (sc)
- Half Double Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Color Change
Needed Materials and Tools
To order the materials click on the respective link (ad link)
- Colors: black, white, brown, dark brown
- This pattern was crocheted using the “Schachenmayr Catania” yarn (100% Cotton, Meterage: 125 m, Yarn Ball Weight: 50 g, Yarn Weight: Sport – 5ply / Fine (2)) in the following colors:
- Black (Schwarz (110)), White (Weiß (106)), Maroon (Marone (157)), Coffee (Kaffee (162))
- 2.5 mm Crochet Hook
- 6 mm Safety Eyes
- Tapestry Needle
- Stitch Marker