The chubby mouse, the greatest cheese lover of all. For a lifetime she indulged in eating cheese, sneaking into people’s houses and stealing from every household every cheese she could get her hands on. Until one day all this was no longer possible. Suddenly she couldn’t fit through mouse holes, couldn’t pull herself up on edges and finally had to give up the cheese hunt … luckily she has her family who continues to supply her with plenty of cheese.
This gorgeous Amigurumi mouse is the round wonder among the crochet mice and convinces with its unapproachable aerodynamics and cuddliness from which other mice could literally take a slice.
Crochet Pattern Content
- The crochet pattern comes as a printable PDF and is available in English (US terminology) and German.
- The pattern is written in detail and extensively illustrated.
- Available as an Instant Download after purchase.
- The finished bookmark has a length of 20 cm and a height of 10 cm.
The Chubby Mouse Crochet Pattern
Needed Materials and Tools
To order the materials click on the respective link (ad link)
- Colors: black, grey, rose
- This pattern was crocheted using the “Schachenmayr Catania” yarn (100% Cotton, Meterage: 125 m, Yarn Ball Weight: 50 g, Yarn Weight: Sport – 5ply / Fine (2)) in the following colors:
- Black (Schwarz (110)), White (Weiß (106)), Taupe (Taupe (254)), Dahlia (Dahlie (409))
- 2.5 mm Crochet Hook
- 6 mm Safety Eyes
- Tapestry Needle
- Stitch Marker