The Chubby Sheep, the voluminous sheep on the pasture. With its enormous hunger and appetite for grass it had to be moved on its own pasture to give all those other sheeps a chance to be able to get some food for themselves.
This Amigurumi sheep is not only round, knobbly, cuddly as a cuddly toy but has many other uses. It can be used as a gawking doorstop, as a gawking projectile to defend your own meals or as a chubby paperweight.
Crochet Pattern Content
- The crochet pattern comes as a printable PDF and is available in English (US terminology) and German.
- The pattern is written in detail and extensively illustrated.
- Available as an Instant Download after purchase.
- The finished Sheep has a length of 12 cm and a height of 9 cm.
The Chubby Sheep Crochet Pattern
- Magic Ring
- Single Crochet (sc)
- Bobble Stitch
- Color Change
Needed Materials and Tools
- 2.5 mm Crochet Hook
- Stitch Marker
- Tapestry Needle
- Colors: black, white, grey, beige
- This pattern was crocheted using the „Schachenmayr Catania“ yarn (100% Cotton, Meterage: 125 m, Yarn Ball Weight: 50 g, Yarn Weight: Sport – 5ply / Fine (2)) in the following colors:
- Black (Schwarz (119)), White (Weiß (106)), Creme (Crème (130)), Stone (Stein (242))
All materials used are available on Amazon (Affiliate Link):