The book sheep, the smartest sheep on the pasture, which constantly got lure into the library by its hunger for more knowledge, stories and adventures, until it decided to finally pursue its passion to be permanently surrounded by books. From now on the sheep serves as a helpful bookmark for all other book lovers.
Crochet Pattern Content
- The crochet pattern comes as a printable PDF and is available in English (US terminology) and German.
- The pattern is written in detail and extensively illustrated.
- Available as an Instant Download after purchase.
- The finished bookmark has a length of approximately 27 cm.
Sheep Bookmark Crochet Pattern
- Magic Ring
- Chain Stitch
- Single Crochet (sc)
- Half Double Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Bobble Stitch
- Color Change
Needed Materials and Tools
- 2.5 mm Crochet Hook
- Stitch Marker
- Tapestry Needle
- Colors: white, black, beige, grey
- This pattern was crocheted using the „Schachenmayr Catania“ yarn (100% Cotton, Meterage: 125 m, Yarn Ball Weight: 50 g, Yarn Weight: Sport – 5ply / Fine (2)) in the following colors:
- White (Weiß (106)), Black (Schwarz (110)), Creme (Crème (130)), Stone (Stein (242))
All materials used are available on Amazon (Affiliate Link):