The chubby bee, the best pollen collector and the biggest honey lover in the whole beehive. True to the motto “If you work hard, you can also eat a lot of honey”, the chubby bee collects like no other bee to eventually consume half of this work herself. And as long as the wings go along with it, it will continue to collect pollen and devour the honey with pleasure … much to the chagrin of the beekeepers.
This Amigurumi bee not only serves as a wonderfully cuddly toy, but also wonderfully as a gawking doorstop, aerodynamic projectile to defend your own honey bread or as a paperweight.
Crochet Pattern Content
- The crochet pattern comes as a printable PDF and is available in English (US terminology) and German.
- The pattern is written in detail and extensively illustrated.
- Available as an Instant Download after purchase.
- The finished bee has a length of 15 cm and a height of 8 cm.
The CHubby Bee Crochet Pattern
- Slip Knot
- Magic Ring
- Chain Stitch
- Slip Stitch
- Single Crochet (sc)
- Half Double Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Treble Crochet
- Double Treble Crochet
- Color Change
Needed Materials and Tools
To order the materials click on the respective link (ad link)
- Colors: black, white, yellow
- This pattern was crocheted using the “Schachenmayr Catania” yarn (100% Cotton, Meterage: 125 m, Yarn Ball Weight: 50 g, Yarn Weight: Sport – 5ply / Fine (2)) in the following colors:
- Black (Schwarz (110)), White (Weiß (106)), Dandelion (Löwenzahn (280)), Nature (Natur (105))
- 2.5 mm Crochet Hook
- 6 mm Safety Eyes
- Tapestry Needle
- Stitch Marker